Friday, September 24, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 1

DISCLAIMER: This story is purely fictional. Similar events, names or places that occur in the current time is simply unintentional. Thank you.


It was a Sunday morning when I woke up feeling good about everything that had happened the night before that. I had a great time with Stephen. Spending the night with someone had never been so much great. It was my first sex after seven months of not having it. I rolled over on the other side of the bed, thinking that I could find the body I lied next to after we made love. Then, I realized, I was alone. The bed has nothing but the pillows and me. Stephen left.

What? He left? How could he?

I thought we had a great time. I thought he enjoyed it, but how could he?

I was really puzzled, losing the fun, sexy thoughts, as well as the excitement of having another date with him.

Do I really have the right to feel this way? I just met him… in the club.

Yes, indeed. I just met him last night in the club. My friends and I went out for a birthday celebration. Erica turned 24 last night. Me and my girls decided to celebrate in a bar, instead of having a house party and do the cleaning afterwards. We went bar hopping and nightclubbing.

From one bar to another, we never failed to meet cute and interesting guys. Those guys were easily driven by our charm, I could say.

I remembered Stella, one of my girls, having a very good time with this ‘Justin’ when suddenly, a certain ‘Alex’ butted in, trying to check on her, thus, resulting into a fistfight between the two guys. We just had to move into a different place and continue our celebration.

Every time we go to a bar, it was of no doubt guys would drool over us. Of course, they should. After all, we’re one of the few elites in town… and most people know us – our style and our reputation.

The last place we went to, before I ended up in bed with Stephen, was named Hidden Haven. It wasn’t hidden at all, I swear. It was just located at the heart of the city. For all we know, they just made it up to catch attention – though it wasn’t THAT CATCHY. It’s actually the newest bar in town. It was located where the controversial David’s Kingdom bar used to stand. David’s Kingdom was closed, ordered by the mayor. It was just raided a few months ago, and it has been proven as a place of prostitution and drug dealings.

The girls and I spent the rest of the night there, drinking and dancing, whichever came first. It was a nice place though. It was cozy and more comfortable than the other bars. Of all the clubs that I’ve been to, it was the largest club indeed. It was spacious and has a lot of couches inside, where people could chill and relax after a CD-long of dancing. It’s just useless when some wasted guys threw over on one of the couches a couple of meters away from us. Gross!

I didn’t have much fun dancing because I have to watch over the girls’ stuff. I can’t afford to lose all of our bags and stuff, especially my Prada. I just bought it last week from my vacation in Paris, as well as my Blackberry Curve. So, I really can’t lose it.

Anyway, as I was sitting there, watching the girls having fun, with all the boys flocking around them, there came this guy. He stretched his right hand toward me and introduced himself. Alright, you guessed it. It was Stephen. He said he was looking at me from the bar. He wondered why I was alone, but then realized that I had companies, so he hesitated to approach me at first. When he finally got all the courage to approach me, that’s when he introduced himself.



…to be continued


No comments: