Friday, October 22, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 4

I was swept away with his caresses.
Then, he kissed me again on my lips…this time, it’s more passionate. He wrapped me around his muscular arms. I felt his chisel-carved chest pressed against my bosom. Without any intentions, I was brought to a flashback…..
***FLASHBACK***
I was 15 then when I had my first boyfriend. I guess it’s more appropriate to say first love. His name was Jazz. Everybody calls him that way. In fact everybody loves his personality. There’s something in him that no one could actually explain, yet everybody still likes him.
I was 15 when we were first introduced. He was introduced to me by Eddie, my childhood friend. They were classmates in grade school. Eddie told me that Jazz’s family just moved in a couple blocks away from our house…a hundred meters or so.
Since then, we regularly see each other, especially that we go to the same high school.
Later on, he courted me. It took months. The next thing I knew, we’re already a couple. We were a happy couple. We do sweet things together and we always have fun when we’re with each other’s company.
I could still even remember those times when we used to climb the treehouse my dad built for me when I was eight. Every night we go there and spend some time stargazing and share our thoughts. Every time I’m with him, I know I always have a good laugh.
He’s smart. He may not be the best-looking guy I have ever seen, but his humor and intelligence are what attracted me to him the most.
Jazz was the sweetest guy I’ve ever known. He never failed to remind me of how he loves me. He always remembers our month-sarry, which was very unusual for a guy to a remember. No offense meant, but that’s what most guys are good at — forgetting important dates in a relationship.
Anyway, on our first anniversary, Jazz brought me a surprise.
I was in my room. I just had my dinner and was about to take a shower when, suddenly, my phone rang. It was Jazz.
“Hi baby bear!” him in a cheerful, excited voice.
“Hi hon! I was about to take a shower when you gave me a ring”
“Oh? Really! I’m sorry about that. I just got pretty much excited”
I can see that, was in my head.
“Excited of what?” I was puzzled with his excitement.
“Of us. We just turned one year today! Happy anniversary!”
I was stunned by the fact that he remembered our anniversary and I didn’t.
“I’m going to pick you up later after your shower. I need to get you to some place. I have a surprise for you.”
Before I could rebut, he already hung up. So I suddenly ran off to take a shower and dress up. I chose to wear the pink teeny dress that dad gave me on my birthday and wore Jazz’s gift, which was a gold necklace with a heart pendant. Inside was our picture together.
After I got all dressed up, I hurriedly took the long stairs. Jazz was waiting for me in the living room. He then stood up when he saw me approaching him. Mom and dad were there.
…to be continued
PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: