Friday, October 22, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 12


Stephen parked the car right in front of the restaurant. He went out of the car, opened the door for me, and guided me inside the resto.
There were a few people inside the restaurant. We took the table right in the corner of the establishment. I saw a group of girls on a table looking at us as they murmur.
“He’s so cute” one of the girls said.
“Yeah and she’s so pretty. They look good together.” the other replied.
I blushed all of a sudden after hearing those words from them. That was when I noticed how gorgeous my date is.
As I see it, he stands 6′ – 6’1″ tall. He has a very lean body (of course, I already know that). His clean cut hair gives him a very boyish look, not to mention his perfectly white teeth and a deep dimple on his right cheek. He’s the perfect example of Adonis.
When we got to our table, he pulled me a chair. I thanked him and sat down. He followed and called the waiter. He asked me what I wanted to have, but I let him order for us. After taking our orders, the waiter left.
“How are you today?” he asked.
“Well, aside from the fact that I worried a little bit when I woke up not seeing you in my bed, I guess I did great today.”
“You were what?” he was surprised.
“Well, I was worried because I thought… uhmmm… I’d see you there when I wake up, but you were already gone.”
He laughed boisterously.
“What’s so funny?” I asked.
“Nothing. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just can’t imagine you’d react that way, you know. We just met the last night.”
It struck me. We just met last night, echoed right through my ears. I was silent for a moment. He was right. We just met last night and when I woke up this morning, I reacted as if I lost a puppy I’ve been taken care for my whole life.
How I wished I didn’t tell him that.
…to be continued

PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: