Friday, October 22, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 8

I snapped out from my flashbacks. I’ve realized that there’s still a little amount of pain inside me. Somehow, I was haunted with my painful past.
Stephen brought me to my senses when he kissed my lips. It was torrid, as if he was hungry for me. He cupped my breast as he slowly undress me.
The next thing I knew, we were both naked. He stared at me like forever. I looked back at him. He then smiled and we started kissing again… this time, it was soft and passionate. He slowly went inside me. The burning sensation almost took my breath away. My fingers dug deep into his skin as he slowly pushed his manhood in me. I was drowned in passion. It was a promising night. Suddenly, his slow thrusts became fast motions. The faster he thrusts, the more I crave of him. A moment later, I felt a tingling sensation inside me. Just as I felt a sudden burst in me, Stephen’s thrusts went slow until he stopped. He then kissed me and wrapped me around his arms. We were at that position for a moment. Then, he laid on his back and hugged me closer to him. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.
That was the last time I saw Stephen.
Now, I’m sitting here inside my pad… alone… wondering why he had to leave.
I took a shower with a heavy heart. A lot of things are floating inside my head. I really don’t have to feel bad, but I can’t help it. I can’t find the answers to my questions, really. Last night was the first time I met Stephen… and whether I like it or not, I must admit I shouldn’t have given myself in.
Dammit! I shouldn’t be hurt. I shouldn’t feel pain. This is all stupid — a mistake I could’ve avoided at first — and NO, being drunk it’s not an excuse. It has never been! I could have thought of that!
Now what? What am I supposed to do?
I turned the nozzle off, reached for my towel, and draped it around my body. I still feel heavy even after that chilling shower I just had. I head to my walk-in closet. I decided to put on a green tank-top and a pair of denim shorts. I dried my hair with a blow-dryer. I guess I’d invite one of my friends for breakfast. I need someone to talk to.
I went to the kitchen to get my fresh milk in the fridge and had one glass before I went out. I dialed Stella’s number and asked her if she could meet me at Starbucks for breakfast.
“I’ll meet you there in 15 minutes,” Stella told me.
“Okay. I’ll see you in 15 minutes,” I told her and went back inside my pad to get my car keys.

…to be continued
PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: