Monday, October 25, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 27

At first, I was reluctant to answer Stephen’s kisses but eventually, I gave in. It was very passionate. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to wrap my arms around his neck, when all of a sudden, he pressed my body close to him and I felt his hardness. I was awakened from the sensation that he gave me. I slightly pushed him away from me and head toward the car. I went inside. He was a little bit puzzled, but he went inside the car, too, and started the engine.

We were silent on our way home. I didn’t want to open any topic. I was still surprised by Stephen’s revelation… and the thought of sleeping with him even if I just barely know him. I had sex with my ex-boyfriend’s cousin. That was so stupid of me.

“I’m sorry,” finally he spoke.

I looked at him. I can’t find the right words to tell him. I just stared at him, but I remained silent.

“I’m sorry,” he continued, “I didn’t know it’d turn out this way.”

“Let’s not talk about it this time. Just send me home, please. I wanna rest now.”

“Nikki, I’m really sorry for what I did.”

“Just drive me home, Stephen. I want some rest.”

“Alright. I’ll send you home.”

We remained silent until we got to The Parallel Suites. I got out of the car and started heading to the elevator when Stephen called me.

“Nikki. Look. I’m really sorry. I should’ve told you in the – “

He wasn’t able to continue his words because I kissed him on his lips. We kissed for a while, then our lips parted.

“It’s okay. I was just taken away with my emotions earlier,” Stephen was surprised with what I did so I continued, “I really like you and I don’t think what you did to me still mattered.”

I touched his face and gave him a soft, light kiss.

I smiled and said, “I’ll see you tomorrow,” and then turned my back on him.

…to be continued

PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: