Monday, October 25, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 38

“Look, Nikki, I like you,” said Stephen. Those were the only words I heard from him.

“Steve, love and like are two different things… I hope you’d realize that!” I turned my back on him and never listened to whatever he was saying. I never wanted to hear anything from him on that night. When I got home, I sent Aaron a text message, apologizing about what happened that evening.

*Beep, beep*

A text message suddenly came. It was Aaron. I opened the messaged and read it.

It’s okay. I understand. I hope to see you next time. =)

I smiled bitterly. I felt sorry for Aaron. I composed a reply and sent it to him.

Let’s have lunch together tomorrow. My way of making it up to you. It’s on me. =(

Sure. That would be fun. Cheer up now. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.

Just casual, okay? No more business attire for us. Take care! =)

I looked at the clothes I am wearing. It made me smile a little bit. I was on business attire when my confrontation with Stephen happened. It made me realize that I am not getting any younger. At 25, I have to take a lot of things seriously… and what happened to me and Stephen needs to be taken serious as well.

Sure. LOL. You’ve never failed to make me smile, Aaron. =)

For you, I won’t. Goodnight, sweet pea. Sweet dreams! XOXO =x

Somehow, I felt lighter than what I felt awhile ago. Aaron made it possible. If not for him, I could have burst into flames right now.

He always makes me smile, even during those times when we’re still a couple. Does Aaron still love me? I am not sure of that… and I am not sure if a possible reconciliation would happen.

That night, I had a hard time going to sleep. I’ve been thinking a lot of things. What if Stephen will show tomorrow? What if he would apologize? Should I accept his apology? And what was he doing there would Reese?

I know he messed up big time, but just one caress from him… one touch… one kiss… I know I’m gonna be okay.

I have fallen deeply in love with him and it makes me scared. I shouldn’t have let myself fall. It’s wrong because I’ve not known him that well. I don’t even know what his plans for us are. All I know is I love him. I love him too much it hurts.

I don’t know how long I’d take this pain. I wish I didn’t love that fast. Now, I’m bearing the consequences of falling in love with someone from a bar.

…to be continued

PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: