Monday, October 25, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 31

I didn’t say anything. As much as possible, I didn’t wanna talk about it. That was their past. Though it hurts to know that they’re still communicating, I know I have nothing to worry about.

We decided to have lunch inside Davey’s, the largest shopping mall in the country. We chose to eat at Steaks and more for lunch.

After lunch, we went strolling inside the mall before he’d go to his 3PM meeting. We bought a couple of stuff like clothes, shoes, and other apparel. We stopped at Marks & Spencer to look at good housewares. We were browsing on some stuff when this fine-looking woman approached us.

“Stephen! I never thought I’d see you here,” the woman greeted Stephen.

He was stunned. It was obvious that he wasn’t expecting to see her. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

“Well? Are you not gonna introduce me to her?” asked the woman.

“Uhmmm…Nikki,” Stephen was very hesitant, “this is Reese. Reese this is Nikki.”

“Hi,” she extended her arm and offered to shake my hand. “I’m his girlfriend. EX-girlfriend. I’m sorry. It’s nice meeting you,” she said as she smiled.

“Hello. It’s nice meeting you, too” I smiled back.

“We’ll go ahead now, Reese. We still have to see something at Home Depot,”

“Oh, great! Can I go with you? I’m looking for some stuff for my new house. I just bought a unit at The Parallel Suites and eyeing for some furnitures,” she sounded excited as she grabbed Stephen’s hand.

Stephen looked defeated as he let Reese grabbed him. I just followed them around.

…to be continued

PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: