Monday, October 25, 2010

The Greatest Sin of Falling in Love in a Bar 55

I arrived at the Milano Malpensa Airport in Milan at exactly 8AM. My good friend, Joseph was there waiting for me. I borrowed a car from him since it’s going to be a long drive from Milan to Venice.

Finally, I arrived at Venice with excitement. I didn’t mind the hour-long drive since all I was thinking about was Nikki and our baby. I checked in at The Hotel Novotel Venezia Mestre Castellana. I was accommodated very well by the hotel staff.

The bell boy took all of my things to my room. I didn’t think of resting. I wanted to find Nikki and tell her all of the things she needs to know.

Venice is a great place and I wouldn’t have to ask why Nikki chose it as a getaway. She’s always been telling me how she wanted to see the place and meet the beautiful people of Italy.
I didn’t waste much time. I went out of the hotel and started asking people about the address that I need to see.

I can’t seem to contain the excitement I was feeling. Finally, I’m going to see Nikki and will be able to tell her how much I miss her and that I love her so much, everything that she needs to hear.

I asked around about the address Erica gave me. It was kind of hard to look for, Via Fratelli Cavanis, Chirignago 37, Venice. Spending one whole day looking for the address wouldn’t seem to be enough, but I can’t give up. I will never give up. I lost Nikki once and I can’t afford to lose her again.

Finally, I found someone who knew where I should go after I had a coffee in the restaurant of the hotel where I was staying.

“Chirignago is 11.75 km from here. I advice you take a cab in going there since you’re not that familiar in getting there. You can’t just be dependent with the maps because some streets are not listed there.”

“Alright. Thank you so much, sir.”

“I suggest you go there tomorrow. It’s quiet dangerous for you to travel alone at night.”

“Yes, I will do that first thing in the morning. Thank you.”

I left the restaurant with a big smile. I need to rest tonight and prepare myself for tomorrow. I’m really excited now. Somehow, I also felt nervous a little. I don’t know what Nikki would say when she finds out that I followed her in Venice, but I can’t think of that right now. All I want is to see her. That’s all.

…to be continued

PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: