Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Bridal Misfortune 5


He cupped my face and kissed me deeply - no, passionately. I was too surprised to react. My whole body froze as I let him conquered my senses. I did not even notice that my body trembled. 

Then suddenly, his hands started to explore my body - that was when I woke up from the, er, sensual feeling that his touches had given me. I transformed myself in defense mode, all of a sudden. My knees landed on his groin with half of my force. He screamed at the top of his lungs while crouching in pain, his hands on his 'precious jewels. To his dismay, I slapped him with the remaining half of my force.

"What was that for?" he quizzically asked.

"What was that for?!!" I mocked. "That was for the kiss without my permission!"

I then grabbed my bag and things, and started walking out when I suddenly stopped just as I passed by him. Without a word, I hit him with my bag.

"Ow!" was his only reaction.

"...and that was for bringing me here in your office, which is the definite reason why I am already late for my job interview, thanks to you!" then I turned my back on him.

"Margareth! Wait!" he called.

I was already at the door when I froze. I was not sure if I misheard him, but I thought he called me by a different name. I held the knob when he held me by my arm.

"Margareth, please! Let's talk!"

"What did you just call me?" I grinned. "Mister, you got it all wrong. I am not the person you think I am. My name is not Margareth and I don't know you, so please let go of me before I call the security of this building," I said with all confidence. Although, I thought there was something wrong with what I said. Call the security?, I chuckled at the back of my mind. Like I am the owner of this hotel?

"You don't have to hide it from me. I know you, after all, I was really the one you love - and not Benedict," he attempted to get near me. I stepped back as he closes his distance.

"Not a chance!" I covered his face with my hand. "You?! I fell in love with?! Man, you've got some guts! Why would I fell in love with a guy whore? Leave me alone!" I said as I opened the door and went out. I ignored him as he called out for 'me'.

"Margareth! Wait!"

Amelia, the secretary, was about to stand up and approach us when I gave her a demoralizing look. She paused, sat down again, and went back to whatever she was doing, as if she had not heard or seen anything. I felt like remorseful for the treatment I gave her, but brushed it aside. Instead, I hurriedly ran for the elevator for me to 'avoid' the guy chasing me.


PREV ----- NEXT

No comments: